TIAO advocates on behalf of Ontario's tourism industry to position the sector for growth.
TIAO is well positioned to deliver results to its membership on several key objectives
- Raising the profile and economic importance of the tourism and hospitality industry with governments, media and the public
- Providing industry input and perspective on government policy that has the potential to impact the tourism and hospitality industry
- Working with other tourism industry organizations to respond in a timely manner to critical issues as they arise
- Advocating to all levels of government to invest more resources in the tourism and hospitality industry
- Providing timely information to member organizations on important information and developments impacting the industry
Who do we talk to?
Ministry of Tourism, Culture & Sport
Office of the Premier
Ministry of Finance
Ministry of Economic Development & Growth
Ministry of Infrastructure
Ministry of Labour
Ministry of Transportation
Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
Ministry of Advanced Education & Skills Development
Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
- Opposition Parties including leaders and critics
- Other organizations: Ontario Chamber of Commerce, The Mowat Centre, Colleges Ontario, Association of Municipalities of Ontario.