NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN
2019 ONTARIO TOURISM AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE
The Ontario Tourism Awards of Excellence celebrate success and recognize those who have made outstanding contributions to Ontario’s tourism industry. Why wouldn't you want to be known as one of Ontario's best? Awards are jointly presented by the Tourism Industry Association of Ontario (TIAO), Destination Ontario, the Culinary Tourism Alliance and Attractions Ontario across four respective categories:
• Tourism Industry Awards of Excellence (TIAO)
• Tourism Marketing & Travel Media Awards of Excellence (Destination Ontario)
• Culinary Tourism Awards of Excellence (CTA)
• Ontario's Choice Awards (Attractions Ontario)
Tourism Industry Awards of Excellence (TIAO)
Presented to organizations, businesses and individuals that represent the quality of offerings that make Ontario a destination of choice—innovations, events, employers and the tourism champions who make it all possible.
Click here for an overview of nomination categories:
- Tourism Innovator of the Year
- Tourism Event of the Year
- Tourism Champion of the Year
- Tourism Employer of the Year
- Sustainable Tourism Award
- Accessible Tourism Award
- Indigenous Tourism Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Tourism Marketing & Travel Media Awards of Excellence (Destination Ontario)
Celebrate the excellence and innovation of those who contribute to Ontario’s tourism industry through impactful tourism partnerships, marketing activities and media relations provincially, nationally and internationally.
Stay tuned for nominations to open.
Culinary Tourism Awards of Excellence (CTA)
These awards are about the passion and excellence of those dedicated to advancing the culinary tourism movement in Ontario; they recognize those who work hard to tell the stories of our growers, producers, chefs, winemakers and brewers.
- Culinary Tourism Experience Award
- Culinary Tourism Event of the Year
- Culinary Tourism Leadership Award
Ontario's Choice Awards (Attractions Ontario)
Visitors vote for their favourites in eight categories. The top three attractions with the most votes are finalists for the Attraction of the Year Award; the winner is announced at the Ontario Tourism Awards of Excellence Gala on October 30, 2019.
Stay tuned for voting to open.