The global workforce is transitioning at a rapid pace. How can Ontario master the disruption to capitalize on emerging opportunities? How do we skill and reskill our workforce to ensure prosperity?
The 2018 Ontario Economic Summit (OES) will bring together thought leaders from business, labour, academia, the not-for-profit sector and government to debate and discuss how Ontario can navigate today’s workplace challenges along with strategies to chart a successful path forward. Among the key topics we will address:
- Workforce supply/demand, and creating solutions to support broad economic transition;
- The challenges businesses must face as we confront the future of work;
- The changing nature of work (disruptions from AI, advanced robotics and automation);
- How companies, non-profits and governments from around the world are addressing the skilling and reskilling continuum;
- Local vs. global perspective on the effect of changing workforce supply.