Join us for the tourism industry event of the year—because tourism matters.
Gather with industry colleagues and tourism leaders for two days at the Blue Mountain Resort to network, gain new insights, explore trending topics and celebrate excellence at the Ontario Tourism Awards of Excellence Gala.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities for this event, or in booking marketplace exhibition space? Contact Carol Greenwood, Director, Membership & Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-483-1691.
Please be advised that the Ontario Tourism Summit does not offer refunds or cancellations for registration. Substitutions are permitted, however only for full conference registrations and/or gala ticket purchases. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the TIAO office at 416-483-1691.
OTS19 delegates can receive a discounted rate at Blue Mountain Resort. This special conference rate is available three days pre- and post-event.
Book Reservation by Telephone
- Call the Reservations Department at 1-877-445-0231
- Quote group name - TIAO Summit Oct 2019
- Use the code: GRP127980
Book Reservation Online
- Book via: https://bmrbooking.bluemountain.ca/
- Click on the 'I have a group/promo code' and enter group code: GB00001069
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card number with a first night deposit processed on 30 days of arrival and final payment due on departure by cash, credit card, certified cheque or money order
- Complimentary outdoor parking is available on resort. Secured underground parking is available for guests staying in the Village or Mosaic Suites at a rate of $15.00 plus HST per day, per vehicle
- Check in is at 4 p.m., check out is at 11 a.m.