The pace of change in the Canadian food sector is unprecedented—and with it comes both challenges and opportunities. The 7th annual Canadian Food & Drink Summit 2019, with a lens to the next five-years, will explore opportunities to enhance the food sector’s performance across the supply-chain.
- What does the future of food look like in the next five years?
- What will the impacts of digital technologies from artificial intelligence, big data to blockchain be on food products and distribution?
- What will be the next revolution in food distribution?
- What are the coming agricultural risks from climate change?
- Are governments positioned to take action and respond to these changes?
This unique event will bring together a wide range of stakeholders—attracting participants from across Canada’s food system—to discuss these questions and more.